Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- In 2013, many regions in the US experienced some of the coldest weather in recent history. The extreme cold helped lift sales of heating appliances, especially after a year of record-breaking heat. As a result, heating appliances grew by 1% in volume, reaching nearly 17 million units.
Sunbeam remains the brand with the largest volume market share, of 13% in 2013, followed by Honeywell, with a 10% share. Sunbeam has historically been the market leader; however, in 2013 the brand saw a dip in share. Smaller brands proved to be the ones that gained share in this fragmented market.
The forecast period is expected to be brighter than the review period in terms of value growth; however, it is important to note that heating appliances will continue to be afflicted by seasonality. Heating appliances are expected to show a flat volume CAGR, while the value CAGR is expected to stand at1% in constant value terms over the forecast period. The highest average unit price increases are expected to come from panel heaters and oil-filled radiators, which are generally the highest priced items after electric fires.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Heating Appliances industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Heating Appliances industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Heating Appliances in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Heating Appliances in USA?
- What are the major brands in USA?
- Are central heating units inhibiting potential growth for electric fires?
- Has innovation in panel heaters led to an upturn in fortunes for the category?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Heating Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Heating Appliances in Hungary
- Heating Appliances in Denmark
- Heating Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Heating Appliances in Chile
- Heating Appliances in India
- Heating Appliances in Poland
- Heating Appliances in Mexico
- Heating Appliances in Austria
- Heating Appliances in Italy