New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home and Garden in the Netherlands"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- The Netherlands economy continued to be in recession in 2012, and this had a severely detrimental effect on the country's retail environment. Rising unemployment, high levels of household debt, falling property prices as well as a poor economic outlook all resulted in significantly dampened levels of consumer spending confidence among the Dutch population. As consumers were holding back on spending on non-essential items and postponing large investments, demand for products within home and...
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home and Garden in China
- Home and Garden in Singapore
- Home and Garden in Hong Kong, China
- Home and Garden in Poland
- Home and Garden in Japan
- Home and Garden in Russia
- Home Improvement Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016