Fast Market Research recommends "Home Audio and Cinema in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- Home audio and cinema continued its declining trend and recorded a 2% decrease in retail volume sales in 2014. This is largely owing to the relatively long replacement cycle, which was as around 56 months in 2014 according to Euromonitor International?s socioeconomic data. Moreover, the adoption rate of new products amongst households was limited due to consumers? preference for home video products rather than home audio and cinema products in China. This is largely because songs can be easily downloaded from the internet and enjoyed via computers and mobile phones, which has pressured the development of home audio and cinema market.
Retail volume sales of home audio and cinema are set to decline at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period in China, registering a fall in growth rate compared to the CAGR of -2% over review period, due to consumers? sluggish demands for both new purchases and replacements. There will barely be products that can save the total market from declining over the forecast period except for digital media player docks. However, the consumer base of digital media player docks is rather small. In addition, the relatively long replacement cycle of home audio and cinema products will also restrain volume growth over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Audio and Cinema industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Audio and Cinema industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Audio and Cinema in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Home Audio and Cinema in China?
- What are the major brands in China?
- What is the growth rate for Home Cinema and Speaker Systems?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in Hungary
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Korea
- Home Audio and Cinema in Greece
- Home Audio and Cinema in Russia
- Home Audio and Cinema in Norway
- Home Audio and Cinema in Turkey
- Home Audio and Cinema in Portugal
- Home Audio and Cinema in Thailand
- Home Audio and Cinema in Malaysia
- Home Audio and Cinema in India