New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Homewares in Asia-Pacific"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- Homewares in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific homewares market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The homewares market includes the following segments: home hardware, lighting, textiles and soft furnishings, and window dressings. Home hardware includes the sale of crockery, cutlery, glassware, home cleaning, home storage, ironing boards, kitchen utensils, rubbish bins and other home hardware like household scales and other mechanical devices. Lighting includes the sale of lamp shades, light/lamp stands, light bulbs, and table and desk lamps. Textiles and soft furnishings include the sale of bathroom textiles, beddings, cushions, futons, hammocks, mattresses, table linen and other textile and soft furnishings like clothing and furniture coverings, door mats, laundry bags, parasols, shoe bags and shopping bags. Window dressings include the sale of blinds, curtain poles, rails, curtains and hooks. The market is valued at retail selling prices with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific homewares market had total revenues of $77.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- The textiles and soft furnishings segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $39.1bn, equivalent to 50.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $111.5bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the homewares market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the homewares market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key homewares market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific homewares market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific homewares market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific homewares market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific homewares market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in Turkey
- Homewares in Canada
- Homewares in Germany
- Homewares in Europe
- Homewares in the United Kingdom
- Homewares in France
- Homewares in the United States
- Homewares in Japan
- Homewares in the United Kingdom
- Homewares in Sweden