New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Hosiery in Japan increased by 1% in current value terms to reach ?589 billion in 2013. Even though tights continued to decline, socks and other hosiery recorded positive growth, which boosted total value sales of hosiery. Tights did not perform well in 2013 because women continued to switch to stockings. Additionally, the popularity of leggings negatively impacted the performance of tights in 2013. Leggings differ from leggings in that they are made of thicker fabrics, so that women can substitute regular trousers. They differ from skinny jeans and trousers because leggings are made of more stretchable fabrics. The main consumers are women in their 20-30s, many of whom prefer colourful and patterned leggings. The most popular trend in 2013 was flower patterned leggings rather than coloured and patterned tights. In contrast, men?s tights increased sales due to the popularity of functional tights for sports.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hosiery industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hosiery industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hosiery in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Hosiery in Japan?
- What are the major brands in Japan?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Other Hosiery, Socks, Tights.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hosiery in Morocco
- Hosiery in Argentina
- Hosiery in Chile
- Hosiery in Venezuela
- Hosiery in China
- Hosiery in the United Arab Emirates
- Hosiery in the Czech Republic
- Hosiery in Sweden
- Hosiery in Norway
- Hosiery in France