Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/12/2014 -- The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Partnering 2009-2014 report provides understanding and access to the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis partnering deals
- Top idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis deals by value
- Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Partnering 2009-2014 provides understanding and access to the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides an analysis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors asthma technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This data driven report contains over 100 links to online copies of actual idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis partnering trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis partnering since 2009, including a summary of deals by industry sector, stage of development, deal type, and technology type. Numerous tables provide outline financial trends.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis deals since 2009. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- EpiCast Report: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- Cystic Fibrosis Partnering 2009-2014
- Pulmonary Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Respiratory Partnering Terms and Agreements
- InterMune, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Clinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech
- Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements