New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2013 -- High-end smartphones, including the iPhone and high-end Android handsets, are capable of HD picture resolution and video recording with the optical quality of a typical point-and-shoot (POS) digital camera. The Samsung Galaxy S4 announced in 2013, boasts an advertised 13 Mega Pixel camera – on par with many advanced digital cameras. Mobile phones have an edge over digital cameras as they can immediately be uploaded to the internet for common uses such as cloud storage and social media.
Euromonitor International's Imaging Devices in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Camcorders, Cameras.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Imaging Devices market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Singapore
- Imaging Devices in Ukraine
- Imaging Devices in Malaysia
- Imaging Devices in Chile
- Imaging Devices in Taiwan
- Imaging Devices in Indonesia
- Imaging Devices in France
- Imaging Devices in Norway
- Imaging Devices in Turkey
- Imaging Devices in Saudi Arabia