Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Due to the influence of the economic downturn, the insulated wire and cable market grew by a CAGR of 1% over 2007-2012 to reach a value of SR2.8 billion at the end of the period. Import penetration declines by 21 percentage points over the review period as local companies increased production volumes. The industry is highly concentrated, with the five largest companies representing nearly all of production. Driven by construction projects, the industry is expected to grow by a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Insulated Wire and Cable in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 313. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Insulated Wire and Cable in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 313 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Optical Fibre Cable, Other Insulated Wire and Cable.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Russia: Industrial Report
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Insulated Cable and Wire Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Insulated Wire and Cable in India: Industrial Report
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Japan: Industrial Report
- Global Insulated Cable and Wire Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, and Forecasts
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Australia: Industrial Report
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Insulated Wire and Cable in Indonesia: Industrial Report