New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Integrity Applications Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/04/2014 -- Integrity Applications Ltd. (Integrity Applications) is a medical device company. The company designs, develops and commercializes non-invasive glucose monitoring devices. Its product includes glucotrack. Integrity Applications products use ultrasonic, electromagnetic and thermal technologies to (non-invasive) measure glucose levels in the blood. The company's product glucotrack features three different technologies; complete set of data for each reading; long term of calibration validity; spot measurements; visual and verbal glucose readings; main unit supports up to three users; up to 1000 recent readings; history data in tabular and graphic formats; USB communication for dats downloading for back-up storage and analysis; and reduced life cycle cost; among others. Integrity Applications is headquartered in Ashkelon, Israel.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Integrity Applications Ltd.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Sequenom, Inc. (SQNM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- CollPlant Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update