New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Kimberly-Clark, the world's second largest manufacturer in tissue and hygiene is trying to overcome its dependence on developed markets by divesting its less profitable business and concentrating on expanding its product portfolio in emerging regions. This profile analyses the company's strategies for differentiating its offer, including taboo-breaking and eco-focused brand development, as well as considering its strongest opportunities for international expansion.
Euromonitor International's Kimberly-Clark Corp in Tissue and Hygiene (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Tissue and Hygiene market. The report examines company shares by region and sector, brand portfolio and new product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Georgia-Pacific Corp in Tissue and Hygiene (World)
- Kao Corp in Tissue and Hygiene (World)
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Tissue and Hygiene in Ukraine
- SCA Group in Tissue and Hygiene (World)
- Procter & Gamble Co, The in Tissue and Hygiene (World)
- Wausau Paper Corp in Tissue and Hygiene (USA)
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Philippines
- Tissue and Hygiene in Canada
- Incontinence in Japan