New Software market report from Kable Market Intelligence: "Labour's 2015 Agenda: Ed Miliband's preparations for government"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- This report is an outlook of Labour's 2015 agenda, Ed Miliband's preparation for government. It is intended both for those currently working with public sector, and those considering this market for the first time.
Introduction and Landscape
With just sixteen months to go until the next General Election, most opinion polls for now point to Ed Miliband heading towards Downing Street, though whether it is with an overall majority or as part of another Coalition government is unclear. Labour, however, has some way to go until its policy platform is complete, and this is particularly the case in respect of its views on public procurement and technology policy.
Key Features and Benefits
Kable covers the use of ICT in the public sector across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Key Market Issues
This report discusses Labour's current thinking on procurement and its likely approach towards EU procurement rules which it views as a political target. It also examines Labour's technology narrative and its approach towards government ICT, and predicts what the first 100 days of an incoming Labour administration would hold.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Kable analysis provides suppliers with an insight into the critical thinking behind Labour's policy development, the outcome of which could within 18 months be key to the next government's ICT and public procurement agenda.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: EDS, Hewlett Packard
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- ICT Priorities in Government - Enterprise ICT investment plans
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Government - Enterprise ICT investment plans
- ICT procurement trends in Government - Enterprise ICT investment plans
- ICT and business process outsourcing in the UK public sector, 2010-2015
- United Kingdom Power Report Q1 2014