New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - Current and Fuutre Players"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- GlobalData has released its medical device report, "MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - Current and Fuutre Players". The report is a vital source of up-to-date information with in-depth analysis on the companies in the steadily growing Drug-Eluting Balloons (DEB) Market. In the report, the adoption of DEB for coronary and peripheral applications in the lower extremity including in-stent restenosis, bifurcation lesions, small vessel disease, femoropopliteal artery and below-the-knee lesions, chronic total occlusions, acute myocardial infarction and lesions in diabetics has been evaluated.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the global DEB market. The report provides insight into the competitive drug-eluting balloon landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading Interventional Cardiologists and Interventional Radiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Investigation of current and future market competition for DEB for coronary applications and peripheral applications in the lower extremity.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as interventional cardiologists and radiologists already using DEB in clinical practice.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the DEB market for coronary applications and peripheral applications in the lower extremity.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Aachen Resonance, AnGes MG, AngioScore, AVIDAL Vascular, B. Braun, Biosensors International, Biotronik, Blue Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, Caliber Therapeutics, Cardionovum, Concept Medical Research, Cook Medical, Covidien, C.R. Bard, DSM Biomedical, Elixir Medical Corporation, Eurocor, LifeTech Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Micell Technologies, Minvasys, TriReme Medical, Vascular Nanotransfer Technologies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Total Wrist Reconstruction - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Total Hip Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Cervical Total Disc Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Cardiac Biomarkers for Acute Coronary Syndromes - Current and Future Players
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)