Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Global Markets Direct's, 'Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Eli Lilly and Company, Genentech, Inc., AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Piramal Enterprises Limited, Melinta Therapeutics, Inc, Aphios Corporation, Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc., The Medicines Company, Wockhardt Limited, Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Alchemia Limited, Helix BioMedix, Inc., Immtech Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Lorus Therapeutics Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica AG, NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Oragenics, Inc., Soligenix, Inc., MorphoSys AG, Theravance, Inc., Galapagos NV, CrystalGenomics, Inc., Phynova Group Ltd, Microbio Co., Ltd., Bharat Biotech International Limited, Immupharma Plc, Evolva SA, Novabiotics Ltd, ConjuGon, Inc., Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC, MicuRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Therametrics holding AG, Destiny Pharma Ltd., NovaDigm Therapeutics, Inc., aRigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nabriva Therapeutics AG, NanoBio Corporation, Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cempra, Inc., Cellceutix Corporation, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pepscan Presto BV, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc., Lytix Biopharma AS, Taejoon Pharm Co., Ltd., Medisyn Technologies, Inc., Phico Therapeutics Ltd., AIMM Therapeutics B.V., Savara Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., TAXIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GangaGen Inc., Ensoltek Co., Ltd., Motif BioSciences, Inc., Revivicor, Inc., Durata Therapeutics, Inc., Cantab Biopharmaceuticals Limited, XBiotech USA, Inc., PharmaIN Corporation, Excelimmune, Inc., LegoChem Biosciences, Inc, Procarta Biosystems Ltd, MGB Biopharma Limited, Absynth Biologics Limited, Sentinella Pharmaceuticals, Inc., DesignMedix, Inc., Microbion Corporation, ContraFect Corporation, Sanofi Pasteur SA, ImmuVen, Inc., Novolytics Limited, Sealife PHARMA GMBH, Agilvax, Inc., Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Staphylococcus Aureus Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Clostridium Difficile Infections (Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Human Papillomavirus Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Escherichia Coli Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae (Pneumococcus) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Methicillin-Susceptible Staphylococcus Aureus (MSSA) Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014