Fast Market Research recommends "Mexico's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2014 -- The mining industry is governed by several governing bodies, of which the Ministry of Economy is the apex body involved in the functioning of the other governing bodies. The Mining Law (Ley Minera) of 1992 is the main governing law regulating the Mexican mining industry.
- The Fideicomiso de Fomento Minero (FIFOMI) was formed as a part of the Ministry of Economy works to strengthen and integrate the mining industry and its activities, providing financial and technical services to mining companies, promoting the development of the country's mining industry.
- The General Mining Coordination develops and monitors the policies, strategies and actions of the federal government aimed at promoting competitiveness and investment in the mining sector.
- The General Mining Promotion promotes the competitiveness of the national mining and encourages domestic and foreign investment in the sector.
- The Mining Law (Ley Minera) regulates the country's mining industry. The law outlines certain obligations that miners are required to meet.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report outlines Mexico's governing bodies, governing laws, mining concessions, rights and obligations and key fiscal terms which includes Mining Royalty, Corporate Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Withholding Tax, Depreciation Rates, Loss Carry Forward, Deduction and Value Added Tax, VAT.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- China's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014
- Australia's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014
- The US Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Mauritania's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- India's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Bolivia's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Brazil's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Chile's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Guinea's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014