Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Mixed retailers lacks attractiveness in the eye of consumers. Its slow growth rate of 1% can be explained by consumers' preferences for more modern outlets which propose a more enjoyable shopping experience. Moreover, the fact that mixed retailers proposes a broader range of products, from economy to high-quality products, has resulted in consumers preferring modern shopping centres over department stores with the latter being perceived as less modern and appealing to modern customers.
Bucur Obor SA led mixed retailers in 2013 with value share of 2%. The success of the store is due to its wide product range as well as its good location in the centre of the capital city of Romania, Bucharest. In terms of apparel and footwear, Bucur Obor SA proposes an alternative to lower-income consumers who avoid commercial centres for shopping because of the higher prices. In addition, consumer electronics and appliances, and leisure and personal goods contribute to sales mainly due to discounted prices, even though in some cases the quality of the products can be questioned.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
For the forecast period, mixed retailers is predicted to grow by a 2% constant value CAGR. Competition with shopping centres is expected to increase as well as numerous projects are underway in several big cities of Romania. Simultaneously, an improvement in store design is expected to take place as customers are increasingly heading towards a more modern experience in shopping.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Romania?
- Who are the leading retailers in Romania?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Mixed Retailers in Switzerland
- Mixed Retailers in the US
- Mixed Retailers in South Africa
- Mixed Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in Mexico
- Retailing in the US