New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014', provides an overview of the Neuropathic Pain's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Neuropathic Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuropathic Pain
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Neuropathic Pain and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Neuropathic Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Neuropathic Pain pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropathic Pain pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AbbVie Inc., Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., Advinus Therapeutics Ltd., Adynxx, Inc., Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG, Amura Holdings Ltd., AnaBios Corporation, Anavex Life Sciences Corp., AngioChem Inc., Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp., Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BBB Therapeutics B.V., BCN Peptides, S.A., Benitec Biopharma Limited, Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A., Biogen Idec Inc., BioLineRx, Ltd., Biomar Microbial Technologies, Bionomics Limited, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cara Therapeutics, Inc., Cavion LLC, Cerecor Inc., CLL Pharma, Colby Pharmaceutical Company, Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Convergence Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Creabilis SA, Cytogel Pharma, LLC, DermaXon, LLC, Eisai Co., Ltd., Endece, LLC, Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Evotec AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Glialogix, Inc., Grunenthal GmbH, Hydra Biosciences, Inc., Integral Molecular, Inc., IntelGenx Corp., Intellipharmaceutics International Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kareus Therapeutics, SA, Kineta, Inc., Knopp Biosciences LLC, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Laboratorios Del Dr. Esteve S.A., LEO Pharma A/S, Lipopharma Therapeutics SL, Lohocla Research Corporation, Lpath, Inc., Maruho Co., Ltd., Medisyn Technologies, Inc., Medivir AB, Mertiva AB, Nanomerics Ltd, Naurex, Inc., Nektar Therapeutics, Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Neurodyn Inc., NeurOp, Inc, Neurotune AG, Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A., Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd., NsGene A/S, Nuvo Research Inc., Pharmaleads, PharmEste, Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., RAPID Pharmaceuticals AG, RaQualia Pharma Inc., Re-Pharm Limited, Recro Pharma, Inc., Revance Therapeutics, Inc., Rottapharm SpA, Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., Saniona AB, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Sigma-Tau S.p.A., SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Snowdon Inc., Spinifex Pharmaceuticals Pty Limited, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., Suven Life Sciences Ltd., Syntrix Biosystems, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Targacept, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Trevena, Inc., Trigemina, Inc., Vernalis plc, Vichem Chemie Research Ltd., Virobay Inc., VistaGen Therapeutics , Inc., WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc., Yungjin Pharm Ind. Co., Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Diabetic Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Chronic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Inflammatory Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Cancer Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Osteoarthritis Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
- Chronic Back Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014