New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Nuts in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Nuts continued to develop positively in 2013, with growth in total volume sales equalling that recorded in 2012. This performance was underpinned by rising disposable incomes and the growing focus on healthy eating in Brazil. Different kinds of nuts are known to have a variety of functional health benefits, and it is widely believed that consuming nuts regularly can help to reduce the risk of common diseases like diabetes and cancer.
Euromonitor International's Nuts in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Almonds, Coconuts, Other Nuts, Peanuts (Groundnuts), Pistachio, Walnuts.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Nuts market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuts and Seeds Market in the UAE to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Hong Kong: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Australia: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Belgium: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in China: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Austria: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Spain: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in France: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Colombia: Market Profile to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Brazil: Market Profile to 2017