Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Other hot drinks manufacturers have launched healthier products, with reduced sugar being the most common development. Taiwanese consumers are increasingly health-conscious and frequently seek natural and healthy beverages. Other hot drinks, such as 3-in-1 cereals, have habitually been taken as meal alternatives, especially at breakfast and are considered a necessity by some local consumers. For example, Milo and Ovaltine are common breakfast beverages for children and students. For some, they are also substitutes for drinking milk products with the content of calcium and other nutrients. Oat-based hot cereals on the other hand appeal to many adults due to the calcium content, ability to lower cholesterol and also the fibre content which helps digestion.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Standard Foods Corp lead other hot drinks with an 18% retail value share in 2013. Its Quaker brand enjoys the leading position due to the company's large resources in being able to innovate and launch marketing campaigns. Other plant-based hot drinks are traditionally perceived to be for older consumers, yet attractive packaging, local celebrity endorsement and interesting innovation in flavours, such as savoury flavour oat hot cereal, has allowed the company to successfully appeal to younger consumer groups.
In line with the rising health and wellness trend in Taiwan, other hot drinks is expected to record a CAGR of 1% in total volume terms over the forecast period, similar to its performance in the review period. Manufacturers are expected to continue developing new products in a mature and competitive market. However, higher retail sales prices may be moderated by price promotions during a product launch, in order to capture consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017