Recently published research from CRI, "Output Volume of Knitwear in China, 2008-2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- Knitwear refers to clothes that are made of knitted fabrics. It includes longitude knitted clothes, latitude knitted clothes, sweaters (directly weaved clothes without cut & sew) and knitwear made of various fabrics. In broad sense, knitwear also includes glove, socks, knitted hats, crocheted drawn products, scarves and various products made of knitted fabrics or weaved and processed according to knitting principle. According to the applications of knitted fabrics, knitwear can also be classified into knitted underwear, knitted outerwear and knitted garment accessories.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides output volume of knitwear by province in China. Data is successive in 2008-2012. In 2012, China's output volume of knitwear was 13.219 billion pieces, increasing by 9.17% YOY. Among that, regions with the output volume ranking relatively higher are Guangdong, Zhejiang, Shandong, Jiangsu, etc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Switzerland: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Data Report of China Cigarette Manufacturing Industry, 2008-2012
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- Future of Travel and Tourism in Mexico to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Russia to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Belgium to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2016