New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Pet Care in Italy"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- After years of continuous and steady growth, the pet care market starts to notice a slight decline in value in 2013 generated partly from the food category where volume sales slowed the value growth down across most categories. This was mainly due to the fact that the pet food market is mature and saturated on one hand and that, in particular with dog food, volumes are restricted by the increasing trend in Italy towards small-sized dogs. Value decreasing only slightly is explained by the...
Euromonitor International's Pet Care in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Poland to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017