New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "RTD Tea in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Due to increasing awareness of health and wellness amongst consumers, RTD tea became one of the popular options for Singaporeans when purchasing soft drinks. Due to the health benefits of tea, such as antioxidants and its value as a stress-reliever, manufacturers aggressively launched new RTD tea flavours, in order to satisfy consumer demand. This ensured a wide choice of products was available and helped in maintaining the popularity of RTD tea.
Pokka Corp (S) Pte Ltd remained the leading player in RTD tea in 2013, on an off-trade volume sales share of 52%. The Pokka brand, which is well-established in Singapore, was available in various variants, such as green tea, fruit tea, white tea and Chinese tea, which provided greater choice to consumers. The company continued to ensure that its products fit with local consumer tastes. Wide distribution and consistent marketing ensured Pokka remained the leading brand in RTD tea throughout the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTD tea total volume sales are expected to see a CAGR of 2% over the forecast period. Since RTD tea is reaching saturation point, manufacturers are likely to explore more new flavours with health benefits, in order to attract consumer attention. In line with increasing consumer health-consciousness, demand for unsweetened RTD tea products is likely to increase over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Singapore?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Singapore?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Singapore?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Singapore?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in China
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Tea in the US
- RTD Tea in Vietnam
- RTD Tea in Indonesia