New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- The category remains limited in the UAE with only two operators, and outlets remaining stagnant in 2013. The large availability of other dining formats, including full-service restaurants and fast food outlets, has limited the growth of this format.
Chained self-service cafeterias are solely represented by two operators, Al-Futtaim Group and Horizon Hospitality LLC who each have two outlets. The latter led in terms of value sales in 2013 with a 62% share, mainly due to the higher prices of Vapiano compared to IKEA cafeteria.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Growth will remain limited over the forecast period as no new chains are expected to enter the category and Vapiano is expected to continue to struggle against growing competition from the growing choice of food outlets around its outlets. IKEA cafeteria is likely to continue to grow moderately due to its highly affordable menu which will continue to appeal to middle- and lower-income consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Self-Service Cafeterias industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Self-Service Cafeterias industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Self-Service Cafeterias in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Self-Service Cafeterias in United Arab Emirates?
- What are the major brands in United Arab Emirates?
- Are there any new developments in terms of the food and drink offering in self-service cafeterias in United Arab Emirates?
- What is the average spend per transaction for self-service cafeterias and how does this compare to other foodservice formats i.e. fast food, full-service restaurants?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Bread and Rolls Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Mixes Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the UAE to 2017
- Savory Biscuits Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Dough Products Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017