Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- Spirits in US by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers all spirits (distilled beverages) and liqueurs (flavoured with fruit, herbs etc.). Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade and food/other industries) sales. Market size for Spirits in US is given in USD and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for US. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits in Australia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Spirits in Portugal (2013) - Market Sizes
- Spirits in China (2013) - Market Sizes
- Spirits in Netherlands (2013) - Market Sizes
- Spirits in Finland - a Snapshot (2013)
- Spirits in Switzerland - a Snapshot (2013)
- Spirits in Austria - a Snapshot (2013)
- Spirits in Chile - a Snapshot (2013)
- Spirits in India - a Snapshot (2013)
- Spirits in Russia - a Snapshot (2013)