Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2014 -- Sports nutrition is an extremely niche category. Only a very narrow, higher-income, young, physically active audience is attracted by the category, which translated to just Do$30 million in 2013. The category growth's trend remains in that niche of higher-income athletes/muscle builders. This limited positioning is not allowing the category to enjoy its full potential.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Dominican Republic
- Vitasalud SA in Consumer Health (Dominican Republic)
- The Insurance Industry in the Dominican Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Spirits Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Confectionery Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Soft Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Trends and Opportunities in Dominican Republican Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Ice Cream in Dominican Republic