Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sports Nutrition in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2013 -- Under the health and wellness trend, both male and female consumers' interest in building body muscle became more popular. Looking good was considered as an invaluable advantage to young people, so building muscle and creating a good body shape were considered as a physical investment. This trend led the good performance of protein powder in 2012 which is the only form of sports nutrition present in South Korea.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in South Korea
- Sports Nutrition in China
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Russia
- Sports Nutrition in Indonesia
- Sports Nutrition in Georgia
- Sports Nutrition in Japan
- Sports Nutrition in Finland
- Sports Nutrition in Australia
- Sports Nutrition in Italy
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)