New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Store Cards in Austria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- Austrian consumers typically only subscribe to a store card scheme when it offers some substantial benefit to them. This is illustrated most clearly by Parfumerie Douglas GmbH's Douglas Card which was introduced in 1996. It was, apparently, the most prevalent store card in Austria during the review period, but its charge function has always been much less interesting for its holders than its other features, such as special discounts and free product samples. As a consequence, Douglas abandoned...
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Austria report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Store Cards in Germany
- Store Cards in Norway
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Spain