Fast Market Research recommends "Store Cards in Chile" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- Store cards in Chile saw a decline in 2012. Large retailers such as Falabella, Paris and Ripley opened their cards to the credit function. As a consequence, non-banking card issuers increased credit access to mid- to low-income segments. Since most store cards issued by retailers were accepted in a wide range of retailers their cards shifted towards becoming credit cards. Cards issued by retailers such as Johnson's, ABCdin and La Polar were accepted by more than 1,000 associated retailers.
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Chile report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Store Cards in Thailand
- Store Cards in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina
- Store Cards in Russia
- Financial Cards and Payments in Mexico
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Netherlands
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom