Fast Market Research recommends "Sweden 2014 Wealth Book" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Sweden. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- There were approximately 176,940 HNWIs in Sweden in 2013. These HNWIs held US$771 billion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2013 was approximately US$299,411.
- In 2013, Swedish HNWI numbers rose by 3.5%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.* At the end of 2013, Swedish HNWIs held 39.5% (US$305 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%. * Equities, business interests and alternative products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
- Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Sweden
- Size of the Sweden wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nordea Private Bank, SEB Private Banking, Carnegie Private Bank, Cartella Wealth Management, Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking, SkandiaBanken Private Banking, Swedbank Private Banking, Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag, Handelsbanken Private Banking,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The US 2013 Wealth Book
- Australia 2013 Wealth Book: Western Wealth, Eastern Growth
- Mexico 2013 Wealth Book: Trends in Millionaire Wealth
- United States 2012 Wealth Book: The American Dream Revisited
- Hong Kong 2013 Wealth Book
- China 2013 Wealth Book
- Italy 2013 Wealth Book
- Spain 2013 Wealth Book
- Poland 2012 Wealth Book: The rising star of Europe
- Singapore 2013 Wealth Book
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)