Fast Market Research recommends "Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Lithuania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2014 -- Sweet and savoury snacks in Lithuania are expected to see a relatively-quiet year in 2013, as the average consumer remains cautious regarding spending on non-essentials. Some response was observed in relation to the health and wellness trend, as manufacturers started to stress product benefits such as reduced fat and salt in certain categories of sweet and savoury snacks and the natural-healthy aspect of nuts and fruit snacks. Some categories are set to witness the entrance of new players and...
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Korea
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Africa
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Singapore
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Austria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Finland
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ukraine
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Serbia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Algeria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Poland
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the Czech Republic
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)