Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Strong growth across all IT segments makes the Thai IT market one of the largest and fastest growing in the region. Drivers such as high private final consumption and the economy's strong growth trajectory will support the market's expected expansion. In addition, fundamentals such as increasing connectivity and the falling price of devices are enabling a wider range of potential users to enter the market. We see strongest growth in product categories such as tablets, cloud computing, big data analytics, real-time business management systems and enterprise software adoption among SMEs.
Headline Expenditure Projections
- Computer Hardware Sales: THB166.7bn in 2014 to THB206.3bn in 2018, with CAGR of 5.4%. Volume sales will be supported by the increasing variety of low-cost tablets reaching the market, but desktop and notebook shipment decline will slow value growth..
- Software Sales: THB32.0bn in 2013 to THB35.8bn in 2014, and CAGR of 10.2% 2014-2018. Key drivers will be enterprise IT investments, particularly among SMEs that are looking to control costs and achieve scale.
- IT Services Sales: THB74.9bn in 2014 to THB117.1bn in 2018. We continue to expect IT services to outperform, with cloud computing services particularly boosting growth of the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Slovenia Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- South Africa Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Colombia Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Czech Republic Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Hungary Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Turkey Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Israel Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Philippines Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- China Information Technology Report Q2 2014
- Mexico Information Technology Report Q2 2014