Recently published research from Canadean, "The Future of the Fragrances Market in South Africa to 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2013 -- The Future of the Fragrances Market in South Africa to 2017 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Fragrances consumption trends in South Africa, historic and forecast Fragrances consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Fragrances sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Fragrances market in South Africa and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in South Africa Fragrances market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include: Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances, Unisex Fragrances.
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of South Africa Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Home Improvement Packaging to 2017
- Fragrances in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in South Africa to 2017