Fast Market Research announces the availability of the new Euromonitor International report, "Tobacco in Norway", on their comprehensive research portal
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2015 -- Retail sales value of tobacco in Norway fell in 2014. The rate of decrease was somewhat slower than the CAGR recorded for the review period as a whole, however. Greater consumer health awareness represented the main reason for the decrease in value sales in 2014, as Norwegian consumers are more likely than ever before to reduce or stop consumption of tobacco. The on-going impact of legislation introduced over the review period and the growing negative social stigma attached to tobacco...
Euromonitor International's Tobacco in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2010-2014, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage:Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco, Vapour Devices.
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at Tobacco in Norway
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco Product Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in Asia to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Tobacco Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts