Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Domestic in Argentina", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2014 -- In 2013, domestic tourism flows were boosted by a combination of diverse factors. For example, the fact that there were 19 public holidays in 2013 encouraged people to travel throughout the year instead of taking only one large holiday while the high inflation rate led people to spend money instead of saving it (according to private estimates by the National Congress, inflation reached over 28%). In addition, according to trade press during 2013 average salary increases reached almost 23%. Furthermore, the possibility of financing touristic expenditures (air tickets, packages or cruces) in 3-12 instalments with no interest rate using credit cards has been an important incentive to boost demand, as well as the lack of opportunities to save money, mainly due to restrictions by the Federal Government on the foreign exchange market since 2011.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The number of domestic tourism trips is projected to increase at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, mainly due to domestic consumption in a context of restrictions on foreign exchange that discourage outbound tourism, high inflation and the lack of options to preserve monetary value.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Domestic in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Domestic in Argentina?
- How dependent is Argentina on domestic tourism expenditure?
- What are the most popular destinations for domestic visitors?
- Which regions have the greatest number of star ratings?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Domestic Tourism By Destination, Domestic Tourism Travel By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Domestic in China
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the Czech Republic
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Hungary
- Travel and Tourism in Egypt to 2018
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Mexico
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Chile
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Bulgaria
- Travel and Tourism in the UAE to 2018