Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Inbound in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- International arrivals to Saudi Arabia increased by 11% in 2013, to reach 18 million trips. This was significant growth compared with the review period, when the number of trips witnessed a CAGR of 2%. Saudi Arabia is heavily dependent on religious tourism, as it does not have any other tourist visa, barring family visit visas and business visas. Each year, millions of pilgrims come to the country throughout the year for this purpose. 2013 saw a surge in the number of pilgrims, as the government continued its massive expansion projects at the holy mosques in Makkah, significantly expanding the capacity. This also made Makkah the city with the most arrivals in 2013. In addition, the number of hotels continued to grow in 2013 to accommodate the growing number of pilgrims, thus resulting in the stronger performance of inbound tourism.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The number of arrivals is expected to see a strong CAGR of 12% during the forecast period, reaching 32 million trips by 2018. Religious visits will remain the strongest contributor to this growth. The expansion plans at the holy mosques and the fast growing hotel numbers will aid growth. In addition, the construction of the Haramain high-speed rail project between Makkah and Medina, which is due to be completed by 2016, will help speed up travel between these cities, attracting more pilgrims. On the other hand, the bright prospects for the Saudi economy will increase business activities in the country, thus resulting in a growing number of business arrivals.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Saudi Arabia?
- How successful is Saudi Arabia in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Peru