Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- The number of people visiting tourist attractions in 2013 increased by 5% to reach 23 million. Value sales, however, declined by 6% in current terms to EUR434 million. Historical buildings/sites was the best performing category, registering a 16% increase in number of visitors.
Although the economic crisis in the country will continue to impact tourism, the number of visitors to tourist attractions is expected to rise moderately at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. However, average ticket prices are set to increase marginally, resulting in a slightly higher value CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Greece market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Greece?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Greece?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Hungary
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in South Korea
- Tourist Attractions in Ecuador
- Tourist Attractions in Canada
- Tourist Attractions in Finland
- Tourist Attractions in Sweden