Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Transportation in the Netherlands", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Outbound tourism flows declined in the Netherlands during 2013 and this placed some pressure on the number of passengers in all transportation categories. Despite the decline recorded in the number of outbound departures in 2013, transportation registered a 1% increase in current value sales during 2013.
The outlook for transportation in the Netherlands during the forecast period is moderately positive. The state of the economy and consumer confidence levels will take some time to recover, although moderate improvements are expected over the course of the forecast period. This is likely to have a very positive effect on total value sales in transportation with both the number of passengers carried and value sales expected to improve modestly in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period. The short-term economic outlook for the Netherlands remains negative, which means that during 2014 the category is most likely to record static growth. From 2014 onwards however, modest positive growth is expected as the Dutch economy is set to improve, boosting the recovery of transportation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Rail Freight Transportation Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in Peru
- Transportation in Saudi Arabia
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation in Chile
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)