Fast Market Research recommends "Travel Retail in Mexico" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- Compared with the review period's CAGR of 1%, in 2013 travel retail observed a significant current value increase of 9% reaching Mx$35.0 billion and also a 4% increase in outlets accounting for 6,374 when compared to previous year. This can probably be explained by the increase in promotions and advertising in social networks, social media and mass media.
Over the forecast period travel retail accommodation is expected to see dynamic value growth, with a CAGR of 8% (at constant 2013 prices) followed by travel retail car rental with a CAGR of 7%. Confidence of retailers in expecting strong growth rates based on outstanding performance results in 2013 should lead them to invest more in publicity to gain exposure and constant innovations would attract more customers. The increase in room offerings and the entrance of new car rental competitors will also boost this category's growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Retail industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Retail industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Retail in Mexico market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Retail in Mexico?
- What are the major brands in Mexico?
- Is there movement away from accommodation only and flight only to package holidays?
- Are value added segments like spa packages and cruise performing well?
- Is online travel retail outpacing offline sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Retail Sales by Category, Travel Retail Sales by Channel, Travel Retail Sales by Corporate Business vs Leisure.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Retail in Hungary
- Travel Retail in Slovakia
- Travel Retail in Norway
- Travel Retail in the Czech Republic
- Travel Retail in Canada
- Travel Retail in Bulgaria
- Travel Retail in Taiwan
- Travel Retail in Denmark
- Travel Retail in Finland
- Travel Retail in Australia