Fast Market Research recommends "UK Insurance Aggregators 2012" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/18/2013 -- Aggregators have built a huge influence in personal insurance, particularly within the car insurance market. However growth here has plateaued and similar volumes in other lines have not been experienced. This report analyzes the direction this maturing channel is expected to take and highlights the impact any shift will have on insurers in distribution strategies and approach to aggregators.
- Gather insight into the brands that are finding success through the aggregator channel, by line, and why
- Inform your distribution strategy with an understanding of consumer behavior in the use of comparison sites.
- Aid your scenario modeling and discover opportunities with a forecast of the future shape of the aggregator channel.
Placing in the headline spot on an aggregator quote return is beneficial but not essential for insurers to attract business, with 30% of consumers across all personal lines selecting the cheapest policy option on the page. However, with a further 58% selecting a policy within the top five cheapest quotes returned, quote ranking is critical.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Private motor insurance is the primary market for insurance aggregators and the channel is currently estimated to account for 56% of new business This is now a mature market for price comparison sites and growth in distribution share is expected to increase no more than 1-2% per annum for the next few years with a cap in growth expected in 2014-15.
A notable characteristic of aggregator-led travel insurance business is a particularly high conversion rate seen by comparison sites, making further investment in this space more likely. With Moneysupermarket's well-developed position in the market, other aggregators face a tough job in establishing a challenge.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What will a maturing aggregator space mean for both insurers and comparison site business models?
- Which price comparison sites are performing the best, and spending the least in marketing, in attracting business across each line?
- Where do the key opportunities lie in the aggregator channel and what challenges are facing growth in non-motor markets?
- How has your brand performed on price comparison sites and, with consumer insight, how can this be improved?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK SME Insurance 2012
- The Insurance Industry in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Trends and Opportunities in the Jordanian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in the Jordanian Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in the Jordanian Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Monthly Insurance Deals Roundup - February 2012
- Monthly Insurance Deals Roundup - January 2012
- UK Travel Insurance 2012
- Monthly Insurance Deals Round-up-March 2012
- Monthly Insurance Deals Round-Up - June 2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)