Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Algeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements benefited from a number of trends in Algeria towards the end of the review period. Sales notably benefited from rising disposable income levels during the review period, which expanded the consumer base for vitamins and dietary supplements beyond mid- to high-income consumers. However, expansion in the mid-income group also fuelled growth, with these consumers continuing to be more interested in nutrition in comparison to low-income consumers.
Alpharm was the leading player in vitamins and dietary supplements throughout the review period and accounted for 12% value share in 2013. The company benefits from representing a number of French and German brands in the country such as Elusanes, Formule Naturelle and Abtei. French and German products are viewed as offering good quality and thus have a strong appeal among mid- to high-income consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Consumers' interest in health and wellness is expected to rise further in the forecast period. This will be linked to a number of trends, including stronger media coverage of health and nutrition, widening access to the internet and urbanisation. Ongoing expansion in the number of chemists/pharmacies and healthfood shops will also result in a widening range of products and brands becoming available in the forecast period. Widening distribution via supermarkets and hypermarkets is also expected to support growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Romania
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Finland
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in New Zealand
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark