Fast Market Research recommends "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Costa Rica" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- Given the increasing health awareness towards nutrition amongst local consumers and the intensifying word of mouth advertising, vitamins and dietary supplements rapidly gained in popularity, representing a significant growth opportunity for the current and potential new competitors. "Food matters" has developed as one of the main communication (educational) strategies locally, which made local consumers more concerned about their well-being, boosting "nutritional value" as a fashionable health...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Costa Rica
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Colombia
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Turkey
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Israel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Spain
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Africa