Fast Market Research recommends "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Switzerland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2014 -- In 2013 vitamins and dietary supplements saw a positive development in terms of value sales growth. The long winter at the beginning of 2013 caused more illnesses, driving consumers' purchases of self-medication products. In the case of sickness Swiss consumers tend to combine OTC products with vitamins and dietary supplement which are perceived to complete a holistic approach to health care.
Bayer (Schweiz) AG remained leader in vitamins and dietary supplements in 2013 with a relatively high value share of 21% given the degree of fragmentation in the category. The company's broad portfolio of products anchored it as the leading player in vitamins and dietary supplements. Furthermore Bayer benefits from a well-established reputation, being recognised as the international sustainability leader in the pharmaceutical industry. Bayer's success in 2013 stems from its focus on its top-selling brands Supradyn (ranked first overall), Redoxon (third), Biovital (fourth) and Berocca (sixth). In particular, Supradyn's position as leading brand within vitamins and dietary supplements in Switzerland drove the company's sales, being buoyed by its multiple topic-specific positioning such as paediatric and elderly.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Despite its maturity, vitamins and dietary supplements is expected to see further growth over the forecast period. The ongoing trend for this category is most likely to continue, as Swiss consumers' health awareness and desire for a healthy lifestyle is rising, as is a perceived importance of prevention. Furthermore, consumers' preference for products based on natural ingredients is set to increase in the light of the trend towards a natural health care approach.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Romania
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Finland
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in New Zealand
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark