Fast Market Research recommends "Wine in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2013 -- In 2012, sales volume of wine decreased mainly due to the sales volume decline of takju and total non-grape wines. Because takju accounted for over 80% sales volume of total wine in 2011, sales decline of takju led to the sales volume decline of total wine in 2012. Over the review period, takju has driven the sales volume growth of non-grape wine and overall wine, as demand for takju increased significantly as a familiar traditional rice wine with low alcohol content around 6% abv and the...
Euromonitor International's Wine in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Africa to 2017
- Wine in South Korea
- Wine in South Africa
- Wine in South Africa
- The Future of South Korea Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)