Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- Wireless Network Security Market by Solutions (Firewall, IPS/IDS, Encryption, I&AM, UTM), Services (Security Operations, Consulting, Managed Security Services) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
Today, enterprises are relying more and more on wireless networks. There is no doubt that the wireless networking infrastructure has helped organizations to cut maintenance costs and increase the operating income. Although it looks good from the point of view of profitability, it also makes these organizations an easy target of cyber criminals. Wireless networks no doubt have their perks, but they are also quite vulnerable to cyber attacks.
In the current scenario, wireless network security solutions deployment is one of the mandatory practices in any organization. As the number of cyber crimes and attacks on wireless networks are increasing, protecting data/information of sensitive nature has become difficult. Today, the hackers and criminals involved in other cyber crimes are using more sophisticated tools than ever. The technological advancements are helpful not only for organizations but also for these criminals. It has created a very difficult situation for enterprises.
Along with the Internet, most of the organizations are relying on intranet as well. It further enhances the data theft possibilities. Organizations have started adopting new policies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), which can be a safe passage for cyber criminals to crack the enterprise networks. Such policies increase profitability but at some cost.
Wireless network security solutions such as firewall or IDS/IPS not only identifies potential attacks and threats to enterprise network, but also ring the bells when somebody tries to peep in those networks. As the threat level rises, these solutions, from vendors present in the ecosystem, reduces the risk with or without upgradation.
Services also play a vital role in this market. They ensure proper deployment, maintenance, and operations. Apart from these, services also include consulting and training. Managed security service is one of the growing segment in which an enterprise outsources entire security operations. It helps organizations to focus on core business processes and lets the security professionals do their job.
Cisco, Honeywell, Symantec, Brocade, and Robert Bosch are some of the prominent players who provide reliable offerings to enterprises to protect their wireless networks. The factors that are responsible for driving high growth in this market are increased adoption of wireless networks and devices, increased and easy availability of sophisticated IT tools among others. MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global passenger information systems market to grow from $8.47 billion in 2014 to $15.55 billion by 2019.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile and Wireless Backhaul Market [by Equipment (Microwave, Millimeter Wave, Sub 6 Ghz, Test And Measurement), by Services (Network, System Integration, Professional)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud RAN Market (Radio Access Network) - by Components (Remote Radio Units, Optical Transport Network, BBU, Processors, Servers, Test & Measurement), by Services (Integration, Network) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- The Definitive Guide to 4G Technology and LTE Business Intelligence
- Security Analytics Market By Types (Network Security, Application Security, Data And Information Security, Physical Security, Mobile Security) - Worldwide Market Forecasts And Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Airport & Marine Port Security Market [Access Control, Video Surveillance, Screening & Scanning, Asset and Visitor Management, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Network Security] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Application Delivery Network (ADN) Market [Application delivery controllers (ADC), WAN Optimization controllers (WOC), Application Security Equipments, Application Gateways] Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Communications Test and Measurement Market [Solutions (Wireless, Wireline), Type of Test (Enterprise, Field Network, Lab And Manufacturing, Network Assurance), Services; End Users] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Cyber Security Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)