ResearchMoz presents professional and in-depth study of "High Net Worth Household Insurance 2018". This research assessment offers a clear insight about the influential factors that are expected to transform the global market in the near future.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/26/2018 -- "High Net Worth Household Insurance 2018", report provides an in-depth study into specialist home insurance products for wealthy individuals. The report outlines what a typical MNW and HNW home insurance product includes and how they are distributed. Key issues associated with the industry are addressed in addition to highlighting key market players, their products and latest developments.
Get a Sample PDF at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1743233
Within the UK household insurance market there is a segment dedicated to providing specialist policies for individuals whose above-average wealth would result in them being underinsured should they hold a standard, mass market policy. In response, providers have developed policies for both mid net worth (MNW) and high net worth (HNW) individuals that typically have wider coverage and higher limits than standard policies.
The number of HNW and MNW households in the UK is forecast to continue rising over the next five years. This, combined with average premiums which it is believed will hold constant or rise slightly, will allow the market GWP to continue its year-on-year growth. In order for providers to capitalize on this potential growth they must begin to adopt online platforms which can be utilized for the purchasing journey and claims process, as customer preferences have slowly started to change towards those found within the mass market.
- The dominant players in the specialist household insurance market remain Hiscox and Chubb.
- Consumer purchasing and research attitudes found within the mass market are beginning to trickle into the MNW market as individuals wealth grows and they continue to hold these attitudes.
- Specialist HNW and MNW insurers are regarded as providing some of the best insurance across the industry.
Reasons to buy
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations and insurance models begin to enter the market.
- Be prepared for how regulation will impact the household insurance market over the next few years.
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/high-net-worth-household-insurance-2018-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)