By Type [Organophosphorus Compounds, Pyrethroids, Neonicotinoidsn Methyl Carbamate, and Others (Macrocyclic Lactones, Phenylpyrazoles, and Benzoylureas)], by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, and Others"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2014 -- The global insecticides market is flourishing due to the increasing pressure of meeting the food requirement of the ever-increasing population and the reducing size of arable land. Farmers want to reduce their losses in order to increase crop yield and increase profitability. Insecticides help to kill and inhibit the growth of insects that adversely affect crops, while being totally harmless to non-target organisms. These benefits of insecticides are driving their demand in the agrochemical industry. Organophosphorus compounds, pyrethroids, and neonicotinoids are amino acids, of which organophosphorus compounds are the most dominant insecticides. The market for neonicotinoids is smaller as compared to organophosphorus and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The insecticides market is projected to reach a value of $16,436 million by 2019. This report analyzes the market with respect to the main geographical regions. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the insecticides market. The insecticides market is categorized by type, by crop type, and geography.
It also profiles key players such as Syngenta (Switzerland), BASF SE (Germany), DuPont (U.S.), and Dow AgroSciences (U.S.). It gives an insight into the various strategies adopted by the leading companies, their SWOT analyses, and also tracks their developments.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Herbicides Market by Type (Glyphosate, Atrazine, Acetochlor, 2,4-D), by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), by Mode of Action (Selective & Non-Selective) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2019
- Biofertilizers Market by Type (Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing, Potash Mobilizing), by Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseed & Pulses, Fruits and Vegetables), by Micro-Organism (Rhizobium, Azotobacter, Azospirillium, Cyanobacteria, Phosphate Solubi
- Europe Seed Treatment Market By Type (Chemical & Non-Chemical), By Application (Fungicide, Insecticide, Bio-Control And Others) And By Crop (Cereals, Oilseeds And Others): Trends, Forecasts And Technical Insights Up To 2018
- North America Seed Treatment Market by Type (chemical & non-chemical), by Application (fungicide, insecticide, bio-control and others) and by Crop (cereals, oilseeds and others): Trends, Forecasts and Technical Insights up to 2018
- Asia-Pacific - Seed Treatment Market By Type (Chemical & Non-Chemical), Application (Fungicide, Insecticide, Bio-Control & Others) & Crop (Cereals, Oilseeds & Others) - Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
- Fungicides Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market - Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Agricultural Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Phosphate Fertilizers Market - Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Seed Treatment Market - Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018