New Market Research Report "Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in the Barents Sea - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020" Has Been Added In MarketResearchReports.Biz's Reports Database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2013 -- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in the Barents Sea - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) industry in the Barents Sea. The report provides an overview of the E&P industry in the Barents Sea. The report also provides information on the fiscal environment, exploration, production, discoveries and major companies in the Norwegian and Russian parts of the Barents Sea. The report is compiled by using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/oil-and-gas-exploration-and-production-eandp-in-the-barents-sea-market-analysis-competitive-landscape-and-production-forecasts-to-2020
The report provides information on exploration and production in the Barents Sea, including major companies and the key trends and issues. The report primarily focuses on -
- Overview of oil and gas exploration and production in the Barents Sea
- Drivers and challenges for the oil and gas industry in the Barents Sea
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&As), and asset transactions involving assets or companies with operations in the Barents Sea during the period 2008 to February 2013
- Oil and gas exploration, discoveries, production and major companies operating in the Norwegian Barents Sea
- Oil and gas exploration, discoveries, production and major companies operating in the Russian Barents Sea
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/167632
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the oil and gas E&P market in the Barents Sea
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the oil and gas industry in the Barents Sea
- Understand competitive landscape of major companies operating in the Barents Sea.
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by well researched information and analysis of the emerging exploration and production area, the Barents Sea.
Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2013 Details of All Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/global-planned-oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-2013-details-of-all-planned-crude-oil-petroleum-products-and-natural-gas-pipelines
Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2013 Details of All Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines, is a report from GlobalData that offers comprehensive information on the global planned oil and gas pipeline industry. It provides in-depth information on all major, planned crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas trunk pipelines. The report also provides comparison of pipeline companies, countries and regions across the globe.
- The report provides detailed information and analysis on all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines by regions and countries across the globe
- Its scope includes information on planned pipelines with details of operator, start point, end point, length, diameter and capacities
- Information on planned pipelines is provided in countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America
- Complete information on key pipeline companies and competitive scenario in the global and regional planned pipeline markets
- Comparison of key countries in every region based on planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipeline length
- Analysis of the operations of major pipeline companies including OAO Gazprom, Sonatrach SPA and China National Petroleum Corporation
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948