Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2012 -- Bariatric Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018 provides key data, information and analysis on the global bariatric surgery devices market. It gives the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information for the bariatric surgery devices market, and provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, as well as key analytical content. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
- The key geographies covered are the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Gastric Bands, Stapling Devices and Trocars.
- Annualized market revenue data for 2011 and forecast forward to 2018. Company shares data for bariatric surgery devices for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within the bariatric surgery devices market.
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- The key players covered are Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Covidien, Allergan and Applied Medical Resources Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the bariatric surgery devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the bariatric surgery devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global bariatric surgery devices market and the factors shaping it.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) Covidien Plc Allergan Inc. Applied Medical Resources Corporation
To view a detailed table of contents for this market report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/85669/bariatric-surgery-devices-global-pipeline-analysis-competitive-landscape-and-market-forecasts-to-2018.html