MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017” to its database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2013 -- - The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Polish travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Poland
- The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the Polish travel and tourism sector
- Employment and salary trends for various categories in the Polish travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
The performance of the travel and tourism sector in Poland has strengthened since the 2009 global financial crisis, with an increase in the number of visitors, both domestic and international, as well as expenditure by tourists. The relatively stable state of the economy, promotional activities by the tourism authority and the hosting of international events supported this growth. Poland co-hosted the Euro 2012 football championships, during which it was visited by over 677,000 fans from over 120 countries. New venues were built for the tournament and infrastructure was developed on a large scale. Tourism has a significant role to play in the Polish economy in terms of contribution to gross domestic product (GDP) as well as employment. According to the World Travel and Tourism Council, the tourism sector contributed 5.0% to the total GDP, and 4.9% to total employment in Poland in 2012.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/travel-and-tourism-in-poland-to-2017
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Poland:
- It details historical values for the Polish tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Poland
- It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
- The performance of the travel and tourism sector in Poland has strengthened after a brief decline due to the global financial crisis in 2009. The country has seen an increase in the number of visitors, both domestic and international, as well as an increase in expenditure by tourists. The relatively stable state of the economy, promotional activities by the tourism authority, and the hosting of international events supported this growth.
- The accommodation industry advanced during the review period, with growth in the development of new establishments and the renovation and modernization of existing ones. Euro 2012 provided a stimulus to the hotel industry as hotels recorded full occupancy and increased prices during the event. International hotel groups are continuing to expand their presence in the country, with some major projects in the pipeline.
- Poland has a well-developed transportation system, which enables comfortable and cost-effective travel. The main railway stations are located near city centers and are well-connected with local transport facilities. Many main railway links are being renovated, such as the Warsaw–Gda?sk–Gdynia line, which is being upgraded to allow speeds of up to 200 km/h.
- Inbound tourist volumes to Poland also grew during Euro 2012 as a large number of fans visited from participating countries. Increases in visitor numbers were recorded from countries such as Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Sweden, the Czech Republic and France. Given the country’s successful co-hosting of the tournament, there are expected to be positive benefits in the next few years with an increase in foreign tourists.
- Improvements in rail and road connectivity with neighboring countries such as the Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Belarus and Ukraine provide fast and cost-effective transport, and support outbound travel.
- There has been strong growth in international aviation capacity in Poland, especially in recent years. In February 2013, Emirates, the largest airline operator in the Middle East, started scheduled services to Poland. The move is expected to strengthen bilateral trade relations between the UAE and Poland. It will also benefit Polish and Eastern European travelers with direct air services to Dubai and onward travel to Asia, Australia and Africa.
- Hotel projects currently in a planning or implementation phase include Courtyard by Marriott in Gdynia, and NH Hoteles in Wroc?aw. B&B Hotels France has plans to expand its offering in Poland from two properties in 2012 to 12 by 2014. In addition, Hampton by Hilton Hotels are under construction at two locations in Poland: one each near Chopin Airport, Warsaw, and Gda?sk Airport. InterContinental Hotel Group also plans to expand its presence in Poland by opening 30 new hotels in the coming years.
- Increasing internet penetration is leading to strong growth in online travel bookings. According to Internet World Stats, there were over 24.9 million internet users (64.9% of the total population) in Poland in June 2012. With an increasing number of Poles booking travel online, traditional in-store intermediaries are also increasing their online presence and capability to meet the demand.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/168142
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Polish travel and tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Polish travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
- Identify the spending patterns of domestic, inbound and outbound tourists by individual categories
- Analyze key employment and compensation data related to the travel and tourism sector in Poland
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948