Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- New Zealand In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture provides key market data on the New Zealand In Vitro Diagnostics market. The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories – Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Immuno Chemistry, Histology And Cytology, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture and Genetic Testing. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories – Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Immuno Chemistry, Histology And Cytology, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture and Genetic Testing.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the New Zealand In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- Key players covered include Sysmex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the New Zealand In Vitro Diagnostics competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Sysmex Corporation F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Abbott Laboratories Beckman Coulter, Inc. Siemens Healthcare Becton, Dickinson and Company Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. bioMerieux S.A. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Alere Inc. Qiagen N.V. Life Technologies Corporation DiaSorin S.p.A Horiba, Ltd. Danaher Corporation Mindray Medical International Limited Grifols, S.A. PerkinElmer, Inc. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Gen-Probe Incorporated Diagnostica Stago, Inc. Phadia AB
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)