Fast Market Research

News Agencies in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report - New Market Report

Fast Market Research recommends "News Agencies in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report" from Euromonitor International, now available


Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Market sales up 47% from 2007; no considerable impact of financial crisis in 2009. Government finances 63% of market value; Saudi Press Agency remains primary and in many cases only news source in the country. No considerable international trade in the industry; imports account for 3% of total market value in 2012. Profit margins up from 14% of turnover in 2007 to 17% in 2012; average wage remains stable. 5% CAGR in total turnover projected over 2013-2018; development to be fuelled by expansion of Saudi Press Agency.

This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of News Agencies in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 922. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.

The News Agencies in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 922 report includes:

- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry

View Full Report Details and Table of Contents

The report will answer questions such as:

- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?

Reasons to Get This Report

- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at or call us at 1.800.844.8156.

Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research

You may also be interested in these related reports:

- News Agencies in Japan: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Russia: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Brazil: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in India: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in South Korea: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Australia: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Turkey: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Mexico: Industrial Report
- News Agencies in Canada: ISIC 922